Job Description: Cable Install Technician
Field Cable Technicians for both (PENSACOLA and FORT WALTON MARKETS)
- Install, Repair and Maintain cable services for the area’s largest Cable provider
- Must be able to work in all weather conditions
- Not afraid of heights
- Use mobile devices to operate software programs and take pictures
- Team Player
- Communicate technology to non-technological customers
- Work Independently
- Work a rotating schedule 10-12 hour shifts
- Must be able to pass background and have a Good MVR (with at least 3 years of verifiable driving experience)
What we provide:
- Health Care Plan
- Company Van/Fuel Card, Mobile Devices, and all Tools required for this position
- Company Paid Training
- Company Paid Vacation Time
- Leading Pay in the Industry/ $45,000.00 potential first year earnings
If you are a looking for a Career and not just another Job and you think you have what it takes to work in the ever growing, fast paced environment of technology, then we have the opportunity for you.
Email us your resume today to be considered for an interview!
Job Type: Full-time
Job Location: Gulf Breeze, FL
Required education: High school or equivalent
Required license or certification: Driver license and Clean Background
Required to complete Wonscore test. Please click on this link to access and completed the test. It will be linked with your employment application.