Job Description: Drop Bury Crew Member
Accelerated Communications & Construction is currently seeking additional members to join our Drop Bury crews.
A CATV Drop Bury Technician is primarily focused on the burial of a CATV Drop from the Coaxial Plant Tap to the Point of Demarcation. In additional to burial of the line the technician may handle damage claims related to irrigation systems, landscaping repairs, and other special requests from the customer.
- Makes customer drop installations (exterior and interior) complete from tap to demarcation terminals on customer home in both single and multiple unit dwellings, including pre-wired units.
- Uses customary CATV hand tools in performance of job duties.
- Manipulates connectors, fasteners and wire and uses hand tools.
- Uses hand tools such as Sledgehammers, Trenching Shovels, Concrete Saws, and Pickaxes in performance of job duties.
- Uses pneumatic Missile system to bore underground such as road ways, driveways, sidewalks, paved parking paths, etc as required.
- Drives company vehicles in performance of job duties.
- Performs other duties such as clean-up and salvage of wrecked out materials; provides general assistance to other employees as directed.
- Must be 21 or older
- Able to pass Background and Drug screening
- Have a good driving record
- Able to lift 50+ lbs continuously
- Able to work with minimal supervision and complete tasks assigned in a timely manner
Compensation: All CATV Drop Bury crewmen get paid based on production. Average pay is $ 800.00+ weekly for good production.
Required education: High school or equivalent
Required license or certification: Driver license
Required to complete Wonscore test. Please click on this link to access and completed the test. It will be linked with your employment application.