Job Description: MDU Coordinator/Supervisor
Why join the Accelerated Communication and Construction family?
- We offer an exciting, challenging and dynamic work environment. ACC is committed to the pursuit of growth and use of innovative technologies to improve our company and increase our service offerings. We envision a future where our company is the number one communications provider in the region.
- We offer an inclusive benefits package for all full-time employees, including medical, dental and vision. Company vehicle, competitive salary and 1 week paid vacation within your first year of employment! The MDU Coordinator/Supervisor is responsible for managing all MDU operations, resources, projects, people and ensuring continuous process improvements for ACC. The MDU Coordinator/Supervisor provides oversight of challenging assignments requiring strong leadership, resourcefulness, strategic vision and an attitude for success. Additionally, this position requires cable management experience, strong knowledge of telecommunications technology and field delivery services, and experience as a successful leader and team builder which fosters a cooperative atmosphere among the team. This role requires a highly motivated individual who is comfortable with rapid changes in direction and environment. This role is customer oriented, results driven, and passionate about delivering innovative quality services to delight our customers. To be successful, this candidate will need to work well in a fast paced, business and field environment.
Essential Job Duties and Responsibilities:
- Manage day to day operation of the MDU division including oversight of lead and field technicians. Supervise operational performance for location in conjunction with the Director of Operations. Work with Warehouse Supervisor to help maintain fleet management, tools, assets, and customer premise equipment. Ensure safety and risk management policies and procedures are in line with corporate guidelines. Acts as primary liaison with MSO for ACC. Works with the MDU team to establish and improve mechanisms, processes, and procedures to ensure ACC meets customer expectations regarding quality on time guarantees, repeat calls on service & installs, “go-backs” and work completion percentages. Stabilized operational performance metrics. Authorizes the hiring and termination of techs, administrative and supervisory staff for field operations. Participates in ACC operations meeting providing weekly updates. Establish guidelines for standards, recommends strategy and changes to reduce costs and produce higher revenue with regard to MDU operations.
Job Requirements and Qualifications: Highly Effective Experienced Leader, Strong Analytical Skills, Proven Record for Cost Reduction, Experience in 4DX Management, Proven Knowledge in Process Improvements
Abilities, Skills & Knowledge:
- Education in Business/Construction Management or equivalent experience in Cable management.
- Previous crew leadership experience is required with preference for experience in operations.
- Effective verbal and written communication skills
- Proven ability to work effectively both independently and in a team based environment
- Demonstrated willingness to be flexible and adaptable to changing priorities
- Strong multi-tasking and organizational skills
- Solid computer skills required with high proficiency in MS Office products
- Must possess a valid driver’s license with a clean record
Additional Job Requirements and Qualifications Work Environment:
- While performing the duties of this job, the employee is required to frequently inspect the project and may be exposed to ongoing construction and various weather conditions. The noise level in the work environment may range from moderate to loud. This position is performed in outside weather conditions.
- The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to sit, talk and hear. The employee is frequently required to use hands to finger, handle or feel. The employee is occasionally required to reach with hands and arms. The employee is occasionally required to climb, balance, stoop, kneel, crouch or crawl. The employee must also occasionally lift and move up to 75 pounds. Specific vision abilities include close vision and color vision.
Accelerated Communications and Construction, LLC is an equal opportunity employer and drug-free workplace. Must have a clean driving record and criminal history.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $50,000.00 /year
Job Location: Gulf Breeze, FL
Required education: High school or equivalent
Required experience: Construction and Telecommunications: 3 years
Required license or certification: Driver’s License
Required to complete Wonscore test. Please click on this link to access and completed the test. It will be linked with your employment application.