- Aids leadership by coordinating office services, such as personnel, budget preparation and control, housekeeping, records control, and special management studies
- Performs a wide range of secretarial and administrative duties including faxing and filing, answering phones, special projects and data entry.
- Schedules work for all teams and keeps up with team schedule
- Organized with attention to detail;
- Strong knowledge of all major Microsoft applications, including Word, Excel and PowerPoint;
- Accurate typing 55 plus wpm;
- Excellent verbal and written communication;
- Team player and excellent interpersonal skills with a professional appearance and friendly disposition;
- Ability to meet deadlines, work under pressure independently;
- Sensitivity to confidential matters;
- Flexibility with regard to overtime;
- Minimum HS Diploma or equivalent required
Salary: $11.00 / hr
Required education: High school or equivalent
Required experience: Administrative Assistant: 1 year
Required to complete Wonscore test. Please click on this link to access and complete the test.